Our client, a leading Global Chemical Manufacturing organization, has an immediate need for a Sr. Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator at its Lake Charles Area plant. This role reports directly to the Corporate EHS Director and interfaces with Senior Management, Plant Leadership, Corporate and Field Personnel, Vendors, Consultants and Contract Engineering and Construction Firms.
Responsibilities of this role include:
· Managing Environmental Control and leading compliance with all air, water, and solid waste environmental permits.
· Understanding and Implementing ESH regulations and Developing and Managing site specific policies and procedures
· Coordinating Site Safety Training and Personnel Development in the areas of EHS.
· Sustaining existing Safety and Environmental processes.
· Adhering to strict deadlines and serving in the lead capacity on new projects and their related permitting.
· Interfacing with applicable regulatory and government agencies.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or Occupational Safety with at least 3 years experience in a similar leadership capacity within a Chemical/Petrochemical or Manufacturing and Industrial environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
High Level Knowledge of:
· Title V
· Emissions Inventory/Monitoring
· New Project Permitting
· Safety – OSHA reportable injuries and illnesses
· Regulatory Compliance - Air, Water, Waste
· Environmental Control – Compliance with permits
· EHS Audit
· Compliance Training
Compensation for this role is $80-85K with Competitive Benefits and Bonus structure. Please visit www.JacksonNoble.com for more information on this and future opportunities.